To insure that patients and their tech savvy children don’t access the internet from your iPad Mirror Device you need to use the Guided Access feature of your iPad to keep it locked down.
1. Go to Settings on your iPad
2. Go to General, then choose Accessibility
3. In Accessibility, under Learning**, choose Guided Access click this ON.
4. Tap Set Passcode- Enter a 4 digit passcode, re-enter the 4 digit passcode. Don’t lose this passcode otherwise you could become locked in an app
5. Still in Learning, turn Accessibility Shortcut On which enables Triple-click the home Button for Guided Access. Then Exit Settings.
6. Turning on Guided Access, which “locks down” the Mirror App, for allowing safe patient control of your iPad is easy:
Un-Locking Mirror App-
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address below and we will send you an email that will allow you to reset your login.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted senders list in your email software.